D’Agostino and Associates offer a wide variety of state-of-the-art advice and legal services to our clients. Many of our clients come from the business world and include entrepreneurs, owner-operators, family businesses, health practitioners, accountants, manufacturers, public institutions, and large corporations. Although their needs may differ, each of our clients relies upon our ability to deliver “Bay Street” legal service without the Toronto ticket price.
At D’Agostino & Associates, we work with our clients to address day-to-day corporate and commercial legal needs, as well as unique and emergent legal issues and goals. Consider us part of your “in-house” team.
D’Agostino & Associates offers a variety of legal services geared to meet the needs of our corporate and commercial clients, including:
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Provincial and Federal Incorporations
- Re-Organizations and Amalgamations
- Buying, Selling, Financing a Business
- Corporate filings, including Articles of Amendments
- Company Organization and Tax Structures
- Advice on Director and Officer Liability
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Negotiation and Preparation of Commercial Contracts
- Source Code and Intellectual Property Contracts
- Commercial and industrial property and equipment leasing agreements
- Work out and insolvency assistance
The corporate and commercial law team coordinates with our other practice areas, including real estate, employment, and intellectual property, allowing us to provide our clients with a start-to-finish approach to legal services. We invest time to understand our clients’ businesses so that we may better address their needs and allow them the time to focus on their goals.